The Dr. Zakir Hussain Junior College of Education, Parbhani has served the nation with Quality Education since decades. Under the management of Parbhani Education Society, Parbhani, there are many institutions imparting instructions in the field of Education. For decades part, it has been the only source of modern education for the Muslim Community with an overwhelming growth its activities have covered almost every level of education for primary level to graduation.
Dr. Zakir Hussain Junior College of Education, a Muslim Minority Institute, was established in 1984 with the mission of providing Quality Education to trainee teacher through D. El. Ed. course. Along with a sound theoretical base the students are given a wide exposure to practical work. The D. El. Ed. students are sent to various schools of the society for their teaching practice program.
Dr. Zakir Hussain Junior College of Education had got the permission from State Government in 1984 as well as its recognition from NCTE.
We prepare and empower our students to be successful and continually strive for innovative and effective ways of lifelong learning to give positive impact on their students and community in return transforming the life to next generation and their endeavor.
- To inculcate moral, social, cultural and scientific values among the pupil, teachers.
- To develop creativity and skill among the pupil, teachers to enable them towards effective teaching.
- To impart the skills of using latest technologies in the teaching learning process.
- To increase the feeling of national and social responsibilities among the pupil teachers.
- To prepare competent teachers for fulfilling the needs and requirements of minority schools / Institutions.